Peab is constructing Eventes Business Garden II in Matinkylä, Espoo, near the Länsiväylä motorway. The area has developed into a popular business district that is complemented by Iso Omena shopping centre and the metro centre. Eventes I Business Garden, previously constructed by Peab in Matinkylä, functions as Metso-Outotec Corporation’s head office. Eventes II will be built on the same Business Garden concept.
Situated near the popular shopping centre Iso Omena
Eventes Business Garden II will be constructed near Matinkylä’s metro centre and shopping centre Iso Omena, within a walking distance of only about ten minutes.
- At Eventes Business Garden II, your business is in a highly visible place. Länsiväylä is one of the major roads in Helsinki area.
Approximately 70,000 vehicles travel along it each day.
- Whether you are travelling by car, metro or bus, getting around the Capital Region is easy:
- Only thirteen kilometres (15 min) from Helsinki city centre and thirty kilometres (35 min) from Helsinki Airport via main roads.
- Convenient direct connection to Helsinki city centre and Helsinki Airport via the metro centre.
- Iso Omena shopping centre’s broad service offering and a host of restaurants to chose from are all nearby.
- In February 2021, the new and modern Hotel Matts, which can be used for both short and long-term accommodation, will be opening next to the metro centre. As it’s name implies, the hotel’s restaurant, Freja, will offer a Scandinavian culinary experience.
Matinkylä’s diverse metro centre is constantly developing, and residential buildings and their associated services are being built in the area in the near future.
Services designed for businesses and colleagues
Office spaces and services in Business Garden are constructed to meet businesses’ wishes and requirements. They are designed to support the achievement of business objectives and make the everyday life of staff easier in concrete ways. A large number of different services are planned for Eventes Business Garden II, and basic services required in everyday operation will be complemented by tailored and multifaceted service packages. You decide which services you want to use and will not be charged for those you do not.
- Excellent café restaurant
- Multifunctional conference centre
- Plenty of parking
- One hundred bicycle parking spots, related social spaces and Business Garden’s Jopo bicycles
Moving towards an environmentally friendly future
The premises in Peab’s Business Garden are energy efficient and environmentally friendly. Our sustainable solutions are evident in features such as water-conserving appliances and fixtures, lighting and air conditioning that adjust to meet demand, electric car charging points and the use of low-emission materials.
Eventes Business Garden II’s design will be led by objectives and guidelines in line with the LEED environmental certification system.